European Hardware Solutions B.V. (EHS) respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal data you provide are treated confidentially. We use your data to process your orders as quickly and easily as possible. We will only use these data for other purposes with your express permission. EHS will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only make it available to third parties who are involved in processing your order.
EHS uses the collected data to provide its customers with the following service
- If you place an order, we need your name, e-mail address, delivery address and payment information to process your order and to keep you informed of its progress.
- To make doing business with EHS as pleasant as possible, we store, with your permission, your personal data and any data relating to your order and your use of our services. This enables us to personalise the website and recommend titles that you may find interesting.
- With your permission, we also use your data to inform you about any developments regarding the website, as well as special offers and promotions. If you would not like us to refrain from doing so, please let us know by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you create an account with EHS, we store your data on a Secure Server. We store information such as your name and address, telephone number, e-mail address and delivery and payment details in your EHS account, so that you do not have to fill in all your details every time you place an order.
- Usage data and feedback received from our visitors help us to continue developing and improving our website.
- When writing a review, you can decide whether to add your name or any other personal data. We want to hear the opinions of our visitors but reserve the right not to publish any contributions that do not meet our terms & conditions.
- If you want to enter into a competition or benefit from one of our promotions, we will ask for your name, address, and e-mail address. We use this information to carry out promotions, announce the winner(s) and monitor the response to our marketing promotions.
EHS will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only make it available to third parties who are involved in processing your order. Our employees and third parties engaged by us are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.
Your personal data are safe with EHS
We appreciate the trust you place in us and we will therefore handle your data with the utmost care. When you place an order or sign into your EHS account, our website uses a highly sophisticated, ultra-modern technology called Secure Socket Layer to protect your data. For more information, see Secure Ordering. Your data will be protected and treated confidentially at all times.